NOW HIRING: Office/Studio/Production Assistant and Social Media Intern position – now accepting applications
Please note! This is not temporary summer position, applicants must be extremely interested in staying, and keen on building a career in photography production, photographer and artist representation (being an agent), and marketing and social media of artists.
The job is a paid position 4 days a week : Mon-Thurs, 9:30AM-5:30PM.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Daily duties of office management for THEY Rep including: cleaning and assisting Agency Director Jaime Jacquard-Sowa and Owner/Agent/Producer Gina Hole in all aspects of photography production (producing photo shoots) and artists management & bookings
- Daily duties of office management for Sugar Studios including: all cleaning, painting and assisting the Studio Manager in all aspects of managing two photo studios
- Assistant management of all website content for www.THEYrep.com & www.sugarstudios.com
- Assisting & managing our social media platforms, includes: Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
MUST have entry-level skills in the following software (advanced training will be provided on the job):
- Working knowledge of CMS/WORDPRESS, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram (Blogging is an asset)
- Working knowledge of Adobe programs (PDF/Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the English language with exceptional grammar and current written language skills
- Strong interest in social media trends
- Strong computer skills (Word/EXCEL/Outlook)
- Internet/research savvy
- Non-Disclosure/Privacy Agreement required
Submit resumes to they@THEYrep.com no later than Saturday, March 29th, 2014.
Interviews taking place Monday, March 31st/14
Training days will take place Wednesday April 2nd/14 and Thursday April 3rd/14, working independently the following week.